Curious Crackhead- Area51 Curious Crackhead- Area51

Heh.

Man that is some funny ass shit. when are people going to appreciate the ocassional crackhead. did i spell that that wrong. man im going on a stoned babble. you get my point.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

as always.

a well-made and funny ass flick.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Funny and well-made

A very good job. I can see why you are many peoples favorite. I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you for taking the time to make it.

Ocean Man Ocean Man

Well played.

I'm usually not one for music flash but this one did justice to the song. which i've never heard of before now.

Metics Metics

Solid Animation.

Small file size for those less fortunate, and the graphics were excellent. Now i'm not really the kind of person that usually gives a flying f*c* about storylines, etc... but this flash in my opinion deserves a little bit of recognition. (i probably didn't spell that last word right. when the hell are they gonna add a spell check?)

Dying In The Sun Dying In The Sun

Owns.

Great animation, Great sound, Great Concept. Blah.

Damn Rain Damn Rain

Quite funny.

it entertained me and thats what a decent flash is supposed to do, so with that being said. Good Job.

Battle of the Cereal Battle of the Cereal

Quality work.

and well worth the work. excellent job.

Splinter Clay Splinter Clay

Good Still Work.

the only thing i would've done different is LOSE the text screen pausing. at BARE MINIMUM: on your next piece add an advance text button, some of us read to quick and some pretty slow. For BEST EFFECT: do the whole voice over thing just dont breath into the mic and allow it to sound like complete ass like a good number still do.
Moving the quality of the pictures up would be a lot better you used around 2 megs, beefing your graphics and adding 500K - 1 MB to a good quality flash is worth the 20 second wait for those on dial-up or DSL. That would help a lot and make it score in the 2.90-3.10 region. Anyways I've done some flash work but i'm far from being a expert i made mine close to 2 years back (i think) but i didnt do all that much to mine in this nature either so don't think that I am trying to critisive ( yes i'm quite aware thats spelt wrong but bear with me i've had quite a few ) you because i'm not. Just a little friendly advise. Good work nonetheless. Later

Eddie'sGraveyardFogartsP1 Eddie'sGraveyardFogartsP1

nice with few downsides.

the lack of sound (hell a song would do it) and the non-existant pre-loader drops your score in almost everyones eyes. Other than that the animation was smooth and the storyline was intriging (did i spell that wrong?) anyways, nicely done.